Create a healthier, brighter future for pets, pet parents and people!
If you want to make a real difference, create an exciting career path, feel welcome to be your whole self and nurture your wellbeing, Petco is the place for you.
Our core values capture that spirit as we work to improve lives by doing what’s right for pets, people and our planet.
- We love all pets like our own
- We’re the future of the pet industry
- We’re here to improve lives
- We drive outstanding results together
- We’re welcome as we are
Petco is a category-defining health and wellness company focused on improving the lives of pets, pet parents and Petco partners. We are 29,000 strong, working together across 1,500+ pet care centers, 250+ Vetco Total Care hospitals, hundreds of preventive care clinics, eight distribution centers and two support centers.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities: (approximate percentage of time spent)
1. Studies end-user needs, defines product features and coordinates activities across teams to meet quality standards, project deadlines and business objectives. Activities include: gathering and writing requirements for application features and conducting competitive analyses. (70%)
2. Recommends long-term product plans (i.e., roadmaps). Activities include: conferring with engineering, marketing, clients, prospects, operations, legal and others. (20%)
3. Monitors and reports on product utilization and identifies trends. (10%)
a) Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, marketing, business administration or related field, 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager or a similar role in an Agile, Scrum, Kanban or similar software application development and/or project management team environment, or an equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training.
b) Customer facing digital subject matter expertise with experience working on small features of software applications.
Note: Current responsibilities are impacted by company and team priorities that may have evolved from what is displayed in the Workday job profile. The description provides general job duties and requirements, but the partner’s manager may assign additional responsibilities or tasks depending on business needs.
Petco Animal Supplies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification.
To translate this webpage to Spanish or other languages on your internet browser click the translate button to the right of your browser address bar. Additional instruction can be found here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/173424?hl=en-GB&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
Para traducir esta página web al español u otros idiomas en su navegador de Internet, haga clic en el botón de traducción a la derecha de la barra de direcciones de su navegador. Puede encontrar instrucciones adicionales aquí: