Salesforce Service Cloud QA Support
Create a healthier, brighter future for pets, pet parents and people!
If you want to make a real difference, create an exciting career path, feel welcome to be your whole self and nurture your wellbeing, Petco is the place for you.
Our core values capture that spirit as we work to improve lives by doing what’s right for pets, people and our planet.
- We love all pets like our own
- We’re the future of the pet industry
- We’re here to improve lives
- We drive outstanding results together
- We’re welcome as we are
Petco is a category-defining health and wellness company focused on improving the lives of pets, pet parents and Petco partners. We are 29,000 strong, working together across 1,500+ pet care centers, 250+ Vetco Total Care hospitals, hundreds of preventive care clinics, eight distribution centers and two support centers.
Essential Job Functions
- In coordination with the Sr QA Lead and/or QA Manager, this position is responsible for implementing the QA strategy, creating the detailed QA plan and managing test execution for their relevant implementation objectives including production support and new projects.
- In coordination with the project team (both on shore and off shore), this position is responsible for planning and execution of all QA activities specific to their relevant project. These activities include project planning and scheduling, creation, review and execution of test cases, managing product test coverage, resource planning, defect management, project statuses and escalations, and ensuring the project delivers on time and on budget within QA scope and expectations.
- This position will be responsible for coordinating IT QA staff assigned to their area(s) of ownership (on shore and off shore) and be responsible for training QA staff on GC systems, QA best practices, as well as, providing ongoing mentorship and guidance.
- Acquire, implement, and manage the standards for QA department artifacts. This includes tracing test cases to business requirements, effective defect reporting, managing defect reporting systems and daily triage meetings, capturing and reporting of QA metrics, test planning, test cases, test case management and utilization and maintenance of QA test tools.
- Maintain a high level of situational awareness regarding all activities relevant to meeting project schedules, production system service levels, and providing regular status updates to management and relevant stakeholders.
- Ensures QA environment(s) availability, data requirements for respective testing activities have been met, functional parity/equivalence with production environment and any other dependencies have been documented, communicated and scheduled prior to test execution.
- Identify, propose, and implement appropriate software QA and SDLC best practices appropriate for the business and development model. Provide leadership in process improvement and process maturity initiatives.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in software quality assurance and/or software development.
- Prefer to have 1-2 years of QA lead experience.
- Must have experience leading QA activities related to testing complex systems with multiple integration points. Including coordination of both on shore and off shore resources.
- Must have QA experience working on eCommerce, mobile, and OMS systems. (IBM Websphere Commerce and IBM Sterling a plus)
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills, as well as, being comfortable working directly with and providing daily statuses to executive leadership and leading meetings as needed.
- Must have experience with standard quality assurance processes, methodologies & framework including but not limited to white/gray/black box testing, unit testing, functional testing, regression testing and integration testing.
- Must have experience preparing detailed daily QA status reports, bug reports etc.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office tools (Powerpoint, MS Project, Visio, etc).
- Must have experience creating detailed test plans & test cases for complex integration projects that include in depth coverage of all positive and negative scenarios.
- Prefer to have experience estimating QA efforts for complex projects.
- Prefer to have experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and best practices.
- Must have experience with industry leading bug and test case management systems
- Must have excellent leadership, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Must have excellent team building, resource planning, and resource management skills.
- Must have ability to identify complex problems and effectively document and communicate them to the engineering team.
- Must have ability to represent the company in a professional and positive manner and promote company values.
Note: Current responsibilities are impacted by company and team priorities that may have evolved from what is displayed in the Workday job profile. The description provides general job duties and requirements, but the partner’s manager may assign additional responsibilities or tasks depending on business needs.
Petco Animal Supplies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification.
To translate this webpage to Spanish or other languages on your internet browser click the translate button to the right of your browser address bar. Additional instruction can be found here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/173424?hl=en-GB&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
Para traducir esta página web al español u otros idiomas en su navegador de Internet, haga clic en el botón de traducción a la derecha de la barra de direcciones de su navegador. Puede encontrar instrucciones adicionales aquí: