Ld. Integration Engineer
Create a healthier, brighter future for pets, pet parents and people!
If you want to make a real difference, create an exciting career path, feel welcome to be your whole self and nurture your wellbeing, Petco is the place for you.
Our core values capture that spirit as we work to improve lives by doing what’s right for pets, people and our planet.
- We love all pets like our own
- We’re the future of the pet industry
- We’re here to improve lives
- We drive outstanding results together
- We’re welcome as we are
Petco is a category-defining health and wellness company focused on improving the lives of pets, pet parents and Petco partners. We are 29,000 strong, working together across 1,500+ pet care centers, 250+ Vetco Total Care hospitals, hundreds of preventive care clinics, eight distribution centers and two support centers.
- Responsible for all assigned delivery activities across the offshore technical lead / scrum team and are the onshore escalation point for all application support and development issues specific to their assigned domain and projects
- Partner with the onshore Product Manager to ensure customer requirements are being communicated to the scrum team and teams are collaborating successfully
- Responsible for delivering high-quality products on time, on target, and within budget
- Collaborate with DevOps team to align with CI/CD requirements for assigned projects
- Support QA Team to ensure project quality and efficient completion of sprint commitments
- Provide guidance to development team throughout all phases of scrum (backlog grooming, sprint planning, estimation/story pointing and retro/demo)
- Participate in strategic planning initiatives for products and services, product road mapping, and tactical discussions.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 8+ years delivering robust software and solutions for enterprise commerce applications
- 8+ years working with Python, Python web frameworks such as Django, Flask, Turbo Gears, Web2py, and open-source relational database systems such as MySQL, PostgreSQL
- 5+ Years of experience supporting commerce applications in a production environment
- 3+ Years of experience with project management and technical leadership
- 2+ Years of experience working with offshore technology vendors
- 2+ Years of experience delivering technical projects using Agile Scrum
- Advanced knowledge and experience with AWS (EC2, Lambda, RDS, Fargate)
- Advanced knowledge and experience with containerization such as Docker, Kubernetes
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Bootstrap, foundation and/or Angular
- Advanced knowledge and experience with React, React Native
Petco Animal Supplies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification.
To translate this webpage to Spanish or other languages on your internet browser click the translate button to the right of your browser address bar. Additional instruction can be found here: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/173424?hl=en-GB&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
Para traducir esta página web al español u otros idiomas en su navegador de Internet, haga clic en el botón de traducción a la derecha de la barra de direcciones de su navegador. Puede encontrar instrucciones adicionales aquí: