Quality Control Manager (Oil & Gas)
Omni Valve is a leading manufacturer of valves used in the exploration, production and distribution of oil, natural gas, and other hydrocarbons.
Summary of Position:
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Quality Control Manager with a strong manufacturing background to join our dynamic team. You will play a critical role in ensuring the quality and integrity of our equipment and processes throughout the oil and gas production lifecycle.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Develop, implement, and maintain inspection specifications and CMM programs as needed to keep inspection department moving forward to meet production timelines.
- Supervising and guiding quality control inspectors.
- Inspect products with a critical eye, meticulously identifying and documenting any deviations from specifications and GD&T callouts.
- Utilize diverse inspection techniques, including dimensional, visual and NDE, to identify potential defects or non-conformances.
- Analyze and interpret inspection data to identify root causes of quality issues and implement corrective actions.
- Leverage your CMM expertise to program, operate, and analyze inspection routines, ensuring accurate and comprehensive dimensional measurements.
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of inspection results, non-conformances, and corrective actions in accordance with company and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with engineering, procurement and production departments to develop and implement improvement initiatives to enhance quality and prevent future occurrences.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, quality management or related field preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in precision inspection and quality systems, in a manufacturing environment.
- Former Lead or Supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience with relevant quality control methodologies
- Knowledge of specific industry standards and regulations is a plus. (API Spec 6A, Q1, ISO 9001:2015 etc)
- Paid holidays and paid time off based upon tenure
- 401-K with employer match (up to 5%)
- Medical, STD & LTD, Life Insurance paid by employer
- Dental and vision insurance available at additional cost
- Additional life insurance available at additional cost