Inside Sales Representative
Established in 1982, Custom Seating has established itself as a leader in the design and manufacturing of custom seating, decor, and furniture serving the QSR industry.
The Inside Sales Representative is accountable for planning and allocating resources, monitoring progress, and communicating with all relevant stakeholders. Responsibilities for this position include the coordination and completion of projects on time and within scope. The Inside Sales Representative will oversee all aspects of projects and will coordinate and communicate with other functional areas. Responsible for customer satisfaction and is expected to generate sales leads from networking with existing customers.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and right the first time.
• Develop project quotes from architectural drawings and reconcile orders with quotes.
• Create and maintain complete and accurate project documentation.
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
• Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis.
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
• Responsible for overall product quality by ensuring projects are constructed in accordance to specs and customer orders.
• Clearly and accurately communicate with all key stakeholders, including customers, on-site personnel, drafting, production and shipping personnel.
• Manage changes to the project scope and project schedule. Ensure changes are communicated to all relevant stakeholders
• Measure project performance, including on-time and first-time percentages, to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
• Establish and maintain great customer relationships.
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• Proficient in data entry, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Proven working experience in project management
• Strong leadership and delegation skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking
• Adaptability and problem-solving skills
Education and Experience:
• 2+ years inside sales experience
• Customer service experience
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or Management preferred.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
CUSTOM SEATING, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer