Environmental Services Tech I - Housekeeping
Creek Nation Casino
Environmental Services Tech I - HousekeepingDescription
Maintains and ensures that the casino facility (gaming areas and offices) are clean and sanitary at all times. Always presents a friendly and professional image at the casino.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Cleans assigned area, following set cleaning schedule, ensuring entire area is cleaned in accordance with EVS policies and guidelines.
- Cleans gaming floor, all rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, bathrooms, corridors, stairways, and other work areas.
- Dusts furniture, gaming machines, vinyl, wood, glass, ceramic, metal surfaces with appropriate cleaning solutions.
- Empties wastebaskets, empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Ensures paper products (bathroom and other identified areas) are replenished and in good supplies.
- Cleans identified fixtures in assigned area.
- Cleans and polishes all gaming machines in assigned area.
- Picks up all items off of floor, using manual floor sweeper or broom and handled dustpan to keep carpet clean during day.
- Cleans all chairs, tables, and counters with appropriate solutions.
- Additional duties/tasks as directed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, and/or ability required.
Ability to read, write and understand English. High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Basic computer skills, including email, time-clocks/electronic time-clocks. Previous EVS experience, especially in a Class II or III Casino experience preferred.Gaming License Must be able to obtain and maintain a gaming license. Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time Number of Openings 1 Req Number EVS-19-00001
This position is currently accepting applications.