Manufacturing & Production Technicians
CaptiveAire is the nation’s leading manufacturer of commercial kitchen ventilation systems, and now provides a complete solution of fans, heaters, ductwork and HVAC equipment. For over 40 years, we’ve led the industry with innovative technologies, unmatched service, competitive pricing, and rapid lead times.
CaptiveAire maintains a network of over 90 sales offices in the U.S. and Canada and six strategically located manufacturing plants in North Carolina, Iowa, Oklahoma, California, Pennsylvania and Florida.
We are looking for:
- Hard working individuals, wanting to excel in their profession
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-starting team player with a positive attitude and good communication
- Considers attendance & punctuality a priority
- Work effectively as a team member contributing to a positive workplace.
- Finished work expected to be neat, orderly, and repeatable
- Ability to use various hand and power tools
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. independently
- Work in fast paced, manufacturing environment
- Stand for long periods of time
- HVAC Experience a plus
- Electrical Experience a plus
- 401k with employer match
- Medical/Dental/Vision with Disability and Life upon election of medical
- Monthly Perfect Attendance Bonus
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid holidays in addition to paid vacation and sick days (based upon tenure)
Captive-Aire Systems, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Please be aware of the following when submitting your application for employment:
- Applications submitted for this position are valid for 60 days.
- Consideration for employment after 60 days requires a new application to be submitted.
- Review your answers for accuracy before submitting.