CaptiveAire is the nation’s leading manufacturer of commercial kitchen ventilation systems, and now provides a complete solution of fans, heaters, ductwork and HVAC equipment. For over 40 years, we’ve led the industry with innovative technologies, unmatched service, competitive pricing, and rapid lead times.
CaptiveAire maintains a network of over 90 sales offices in the U.S. and Canada and six strategically located manufacturing plants in North Carolina, Iowa, Oklahoma, California, Pennsylvania and Florida.
Summary: This role will be working within the manufacturing facility and will be responsible for maintaining total quality and training for multiple products.
- Work with Quality Manager to develop and implement quality assurance and quality control procedures
- 95% of the work day spent on the manufacturing floor solving quality issues, while working on a major project
- Total responsibility for quality control, including parts, crating and finished product
- Maintain a continuous improvement mentality with focus on Kaizen (small change for the better)
- Perform quality audits, quality admin inspections, and support staff with any quality related questions
- Responsible for ensuring raw material and inbound part quality
- Ensure quality assurance procedures are maintained and by all staff
- Report directly to the Quality Manager for your facility
- 0-10 yrs experience
- 4-year technical degree, in an electrical, electronics or mechanically oriented curriculum
- Internship/co-op experience is preferred
- Must enjoy hands on product exposure
- Electrical skills and experience needed
- AutoCAD or similar software a must
- Multi-tasking, problem solving and strong communication skills a must
- Strong desire to please the customer with perfect product quality and to maintain a safe work environment
- Ability to work standing for 8 - 10 hours at a time
- Required to use ladder, forklift or other means to acquire parts for product assembly
- Able to use power & hand tools, as well as electrical testing and measuring equipment
- Ability to lift 35 to 50 pounds independently
- Paid holidays, vacation, and sick days based upon tenure
- 401-K with employer match
- Optional medical
- Disability and life insurance based upon election of medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
Salary: Competitive base salary + monthly bonus based on productivity and profits
Captive-Aire Systems, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. At this time we are not able to consider applicants that require sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment visa status.